Monday, February 21, 2011

I Have Hijacked My First Blog

Alright, so for the first time, this blog is not being written by your usual host, instead I, J-Man (btw, I hate that nickname) will be giving you a few thoughts.

Yesterday was my beautiful wife's 29th birthday.  I have only known her for six of those years but I can say, without a doubt, that she is the most amazing woman I have ever met.  She is more beautiful today than the day we met.  She is my number one encourager and my best friend.  She is a woman after God's heart and she is the world's greatest mother.  Many of you read this because you love her.  That is why I read it too (also I am checking to make sure she only says nice things about me).

My beautiful Princess, I love you with all my heart and I am glad to be with you on this adventure.

Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment