Friday, July 15, 2011

Iron, Sugar and Wood {wedded bliss, year six}

So after doing some research, year six is supposed to be a "home" anniversary gift, suggestions are iron, sugar or wood. But in light of our current circumstances {being a law school family}, I opt for a dose of pictures {where we looked much younger} and your favorite Starbucks drink. So here you are honey, I'm being sentimental, just for you ;-)

The year we started dating!
2004

















The year we said "I Do"
2005



















At Justin's graduation {ironically!}
2006






















One of our Florida vacations
2007

















California vacation
{apparently, after you add a kid, you forget to take
pictures of only you and your spouse together}
Year 2008















Epic summer adventure of STP! Again, same kid problem.
Year 2009
















2010

So we finally figured it out {how not to take pics with your kids}, not marriage! The past five years have been quite the adventure!

Justin, I am more in love with you today, than that day in July six years ago when we said "I do". You are an amazing father to our children, and leader of our household.

Your commitment to our marriage; growing in the Lord, serving others, ministering to those in need, laughing, dating, studying, buy gifts, opening my door, mowing the lawn, praying with me, doing the dishes, cleaning my car, writing me cards, doing the laundry and so much more, and I am proud to call you mine and am so thankful for the commitment we made six years ago!  You are my very best friend.

2011

2 comments:

  1. congrats guys! ya'll are awesome and we love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post really made me miss you guys :) Congratulations on year 6!

    ReplyDelete