Tuesday, September 20, 2011

what we've done

I'm playing catch up right now, so when I do my blog book this year I will have all the other random things we've done documented... so for all those readers out there {I know who you are} this is a wonderful reflection of my inability to be consistent...



at Wonderlab





















the best water works table





















a little to nervous to put her face on it, just stick with the feet!

















the dinosaur that will "eat me" - Pierce






















golf ball maze, a favorite


















A little bit of IU Law School!


future student, sitting at her daddy's desk
{the creepy pic is of a past professor}
























gazebo on campus or a castle to the kids!
























the stain glass is gorgeous in the background























Justin's fellow brotherhood























The house of Pi...
I'll send this pic for her RIF legacy letter some day;-)

















waiting, waiting, waiting................















5 o'clock!

1 comment: